Year 6 Family Celebrations for Graduation
- Year 6 Final Dinner
- Year 6 Pool Party
2020 Swimming Carnival
- Grades 3 - 6 Swimming Carnival 2020 Abilities.
Kinder 2020 Information letters Orientation / Discovery Days
- Orientation and Discovery Day Information
Volunteer / Contractor Declaration
- Volunteer Declaration
- Volunteer Code of Conduct
Qkr Tuckshop Lunch Order System Info
- Qkr Tuckshop Lunch Order App download instructions.
- Qkr information
- Tuckshop Price List
Sports Uniform Days
- Term 4 Sports Uniform Days
- Band Roster Term 3
Sign In / Sign Out Procedure
- Student Sign In and Sign Out Procedure
Acceptable Use Terms and Conditions for the use of technology and online information for Students Parents/Guardians
- Technology and online information Acceptable Use of Terms and Conditions
School Beanie Order Form
- Order Form
Transporting Students and Consent to Travel Forms
- Transporting Students in Motor Vehicle
Drop Off & Pick Up Traffic Information
- Kiss & Drop Zone & Traffic Rules
- Payment Voucher for bulk payments
School Hours & Supervision of Students
- School Hours & Supervision Information
Exemption Form (Student absent from school 10 days or more)
If your child is going to be absent from school for 10 – 100 days please complete this form and return to the office. A letter of acceptance will be completed by the Principal. This acceptance letter must be produced if you are questioned by any authority during the absence.
If your child is absent please send a note to the school via the classroom or use the “notes” “absentee note” on our school app. which will send via email to be forwarded to the class teacher. If your child has a medical condition and is away for more that 3 days a doctors certificate is required.
- Exemption Form
Administration of Medication
Teachers wish to be supportive and helpful to students who require medication on either a short or long term basis.
- Administration of Medication Form
Head Lice Letter
Important information regarding head lice within the school.
- Head Lice Letter