Primary schooling was commenced in St. Patrick's Parish in 1855
The Christian Brothers, the Sisters of the Mercy Order, and lay teachers have a proud place in the provision of Catholic education in the Parish. The amalgamation of St. Brigid's School and Christian Brother's College in 1978 saw the establishment of a multi-campus co-educational primary school.
Important dates include
Catholic School first opens in Albury.
Mother Mary Ignatius Murphy and six Sisters of Mercy arrive in Albury.
1885 left 1898
Patrician Brothers begin a school in Albury.
Christian Brothers begin teaching in Albury.
The establishment of St. Patrick's Parish School as a co-educational K-6 primary school on 3 separate campuses.
Refurbishment of the Old Xavier high School buildings began in preparation for the re-location of the Year 5 & 6 classes from the old Christian Brothers Building.
Final stages of school refurbishment.